- Provides training and support to U.A.E. National Developees on the job site regarding Mechanical/Electrical/Instrument maintenance and administers procedures for verification of Competencies as per Development Programs.
Requirements: PT. Gunamandiri Paripurna
- B.Sc. In an engineering discipline.
- 6 years work experience (subject to qualification as above) in Condition monitoring of heavy-duty rotating equipment, within oil/gas industry or power plants, at least 3 years of which should have been in a Training function (On-job) in his Discipline.
- Experience in preparing Training materials and familiarity with Competency Based Programs is required.
- Good knowledge of English Language.
Jl. Kapten Tendean No. 24, Mampang Prapatan
Jakarta Selatan 12720, Indonesia
We only accept candidates that registered in our system.
So please click "APPLY" below.