Senior Operations Engineer
- Provides essential coordination, technical support and advice to the manager and various Department Section Heads to ensure safe, efficient and optimal functioning of various Department operating units and systems. Includes coordinating new projects, major maintenance and shutdowns, and modifications with concerned personnel and providing recommendations to ensure plant reliability, safety and maximum reliability. Reviews and studies project documents and modification proposals; initiates and compiles budget proposals, and ensures implementation of action plans on all aspect of operation matters, in order to achieve optimum performance.
- Directs, controls and supervises the activities and personnel of assigned section, assuming full responsibility as section head in all aspects of process Department Sections during the annual, in lieu and mission leaves of Section Heads totaling more than 200 days a year
Requirements: PT. Gunamandiri Paripurna
- B.Sc in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Seven (7) years diversified experience in refinery/gas processing or petrochemical complex operations, at least 4 years of which should have been as an Operational Shift Engineer
- Good knowledge of English.
- Computer Literate.
- Valid UAE Driving License
Jl. Kapten Tendean No. 24, Mampang Prapatan
Jakarta Selatan 12720, Indonesia
We only accept candidates that registered in our system.
So please click "APPLY" below.