- Distribution for the leading manufacturer of kretek in the world
- Career development opportunities and permanent position
- Opportunities to travel
Responsible for general human resources operation and development, would be working closely with Division Heads to identify needs, requirements, and methods in order to achieve company targets.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Psychology or Law from reputable universities
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 or equivalent
- For Psychology, graduates preferably with experience in assessment tools
- For Law, preferably with advocate certification to represent company in courts (PERADI) or have experiences in Law Firm
- Good communication and people skills
Why Join Us?
Indonesia - Jakarta Raya
Min 1 year (Staff (non-management & non-supervisor))
View Larger Map / Directions
Jalan Aipda Karel Satsuit Tubun 2C no 57, Jakarta 11410, Indonesia