Bank UOB Indonesia is a well established bank since 1956 which have 35 Branch offices and 169 Service outlets in 18 provinces throughout Indonesia. Our vision is to be the most reliable and trusted bank in Indonesia. To support this, we are seeking passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individuals who are driven towards performance excellence. We offer you challenges and opportunities to meet your career aspirations as :
Learning & Development Specialist (Direct Report to L&D Manager) Code : LND-LDS
- Producing talent development program materials in response to company's needs such as Management Associate Development program, Internship program, Sales academy program, technical or non technical training program & e-learning training development in order to provide most appropriate learning program in the organization
- Develops implements and evaluates organization training need analysis and program materials that related to technical & non technical training, or e-learning development based within respective work function.
- Initiate and support organization employee engagement program such as Employee Scholarship program, Employee child scholarship program etc.
- To support internal leadership program implementation and Monitoring Process for executive development program (EDP) & Talent Development program by respective segmentation
- Male/Female, Age 25-30 years old
- Min S1 Human Resource Management or related
- Min 1 year experience in Training & Development area
- Preferably have experience specializing in Human Resources, Job role in training & development
- Strong command in English, written & oral is a must
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, self confidence, hard worker & able to work under pressure
- Computer literate (Ms. Office & Excel )
- Service Oriented
Please send your application letter along with Curriculum Vitae and recent photograph to :